Thursday, June 28, 2012

La Jardin by Star Song Studio now in stores

This beautiful romantic kit has been undated from a small kit to a much larger one and more add-on kits.


Ann's description of this kit:
Le Jardin Expanded is a remake of a small monthly designer collaborative that I had previously created. It proved to be one of my bestselling products and one of my personal favorites. Originally 7 papers and 21 elements in size, I have expanded it to 16 papers and 57 elements. Also, I have created companion kits including element clusters, word arts, cluster frames, stacked papers and an alpha.
This appealing kit with a palette of salmon, green and cream, is perfect for romantic, feminine and every day layouts.
The kit includes:
16 papers, 12"x12" in jpg format
56 unshadowed elements




Ann has also added several other coordinating add-ons and has them bundled at a special price
Or you can buy each add-on seperately

These can be found at her stores at:  Digital Design Resort, Heritage, CoolScraps and  E-scape and Scrap.

Here are a couple of pages I made using the page kit

50th Anniversary Celebration

The Kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment