Friday, August 17, 2012

Toys In The Attic now in stores

Have you ever wandered into an attic (or even a basement) and found toys from yesteryear??  Toys in the Attic kit is filled with wonderful toys from by-gone eras for your scrapbooking pleasure. 

The Elements

The Papers

Toys In The Attic can be found at these stores: 

Don't forget to pop over to Star Song Studio Blog to find out when other new additions to this marvelous kit will be released.   

I remember climbing down into my grandmother's basement and spending hours reading the books I found there.  How I wish I could have them with me now.  But the books in this kit will help me remember those fun summer afternoons spend reading away.  Here are my pages made from this adorable kit:

Attic Treasures
My great-granddaughter is starting young

And everyone remembers riding on a rocking horse from when they were small.  Times may change but all children love rocking horses... from the smallest ones for babies to the larger ones for the older children.  I love the antique rocking horses in this kit.

Ride a Cock Horse
My great-granddaugther riding her rocking tiger.

No comments:

Post a Comment