Thursday, March 21, 2013

Denise Bailey Designs has a Toonie Thursday at both Scrapbook Bytes and Designs by Denise Bailey stores.  Be sure to stop in each week see which 2 kits are marked down to a special price of $2 each... but the price is only good for that Thursday. 

Today she had Elosie's Study and Peachy Keen as the speicals.    Look below and you can see Eloise's Study with the page I made using it.  Here is Peachy Keen:

 
The kit has 7 Paper and 38 elements in soft pastel colors
 
This is the page I made using this delightful kit:


I think I forgot to mention that I am now on Denise's Creative Team, so have been having fun getting to play with her fabulous kits. 

Vintage Love Letters is a fantastic hertiage kit done is soft mauves, silver and tans.
 
 
 
Vintage Love Letters has 7 papers and 43 elements.
 
I made this page for a scraplift challenge at SBB
 
 
You can find her kits at:
While you are at the Designs by Denise Bailey Store, you can sign up for her newsletter.

No comments:

Post a Comment