Sunday, March 3, 2013

Some changes in both real life and digi-scrapping.

Feburary was a long month with lots happening in the family including a visit from my youngest DD.  So no posting to the blog for awhile. 

Due to the family situtations that required my attention and my bout with the 'bug', I did not do as much digi-scrapping as usual.  A few things have changed  there, too - I am now down to doing Creative Team work  just for Star Song Studios. 

Watch for a couple of brand new kits coming from Star Song Studio this month.  Can't wait to show them off. 

I did a bit of scrapping for challenges.   I am a Legacy Lady and hostess for 3 challenges at  GoDigitalScrapbooking.   These are the March layouts I made for the challenges:

March Lyrical Challenge - Scrap a song about March, Spring, St Pat's or Easter

My March Child
Kit: Magnifico by Verena Designs
 
March Scraplift Challenge based on Flowering Memories page by VictorianSoup
Purple Lady
Kit: Bouquet da Saudade by Marie Designs
 
March Font Challenge - Alex Brush font
Little Garden Angel
Kit: Bloom Where You Are Planted by Keystone Scraps
 
Would love to have you play along with us this month. 
You can find the challenges here
You can find the kits I used here at the GDS Shoppe
 
Hopefully things have settled down a bit now so I can get back to posting here on the blog and doing some more digi-scrap challenges at several of the forums where I enjoy hanging out.  In addition to GDS, I play at DigiDesignResort, Scrapbooking Bytes, The Scrapbooking Studio, Gotta Pixel, Nuts4Digi and my newest one - PickleberryPop.
 
I have some fantastic new kits that I am anxious to use for more pages.  So, in addition to my CT work, I will also be posting other layouts that I have made on this blog.  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment