Sunday, August 24, 2014

Having fun with some challenges over at Scrapbook Bytes.

It has been so hot this summer that I like working with  swimming photos  -
 the water looks so cool and inviting.. 
 
The Impromptu Challenge for August was to use the title "Let's Get Wet".
This was how I interpreted it:
 
 
I used Sand Coast kit - Designs by Brigit
 
This is another page I made using Sand Coast kit
 
This page was done for the August Scraplift challenge
using a template by MJAJ
 
 
I used Forest Berries kit - Designs by Brigit
 
Designs by Brigit kits can be found HERE at SBB
 
I host the Signature Challenge each month with a different theme and/or element.
August challenge was to have wings in your signature.
Would love to have you play with us. 
 
Come on over to Scrapbook Bytes and join in the challenges. 
The August Challenges will run until midnight EST on August 31. 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment