Thursday, August 21, 2014

Time for a new look for the blog. 
 
Have had so many things happening this past year that my poor blog has been neglected.  Things are finally settling down again so I will try to keep posting here more often.
 
Some of the big changes are that I am now working on the Creative Team [CT] for Silvia Romeo and just started on Steph-scraps Creative Team.  You will be seeing some of the pages I make for these talented designers very soon.
 
I am so sorry that several designers I CTed for in the past have retired.   
Wishing them well in their future endeavors.
 
 I am still on the Scrapbook Bytes Forum Creative TeamI host a monthly Signature Challenge there.  It is loads of fun - so drop over and join us there each month. 
I am on a special CT group for the owners of DigiDesign Resort. 
 
And, yes... I am still playing around at several digi-forums.... Scrapbook Bytes [SBB], Gotta Pixel [GP], DigiDesign Resort [DDR], Digisrapbooking Studio [The Studio],  Picklebarrel Pop [PBP] just to name a few.   
 
 
Will be up-dating more of the blog in the near future so watch for some changes soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment