Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Playing around with Challenges over at Go Digital Scrapbooking... what a fun place that is.

One of the GDS challenges -  Journaling Challenge (linked) - is to download a Created by Jill  mini-kit and make a page with some journaling on it.  We had a choice of several mini-kits but of course I was drawn to the one with purples in it. 
Amethys mini-kit

Since I had been playing in several forums that were featuring a Christmas in July, I decided to use that as my theme for the page I created. The photo was taken last Christmas, but I am ready to party anytime of the year.


Tag reads: "Ready for Christmas any time of the year"

You can pick up Created by Jill mini-kits at the Go Digital Scrapbooking Store: here.
Or join in the fun with the challenges at the GDS Forum: here.

You will be seeing more the pages I created for the challenges at several forums in the next few weeks.  Hope you enjoy them.  You can join in the fun... just pop into the forums and sign-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment