Thursday, July 5, 2012

The start of a new month... July... and plenty of scrapping challenges are calling my name. 

I previously posted some of my pages from Padre Island using The Sea Saver Bundle [Sea Scapes, Sea Side and Sea Journal] by Star Song Studio.  Found even more photos from when we lived there... so used them for a few of challenges. 


This page was DigiDesign Resort' (DDR) Mixed Challenges - Elements
Make a layout having to do with the beach or  water
Our neighbor's sail boat
using Sea Side Kit

The next challenge was also a DDR  Mixed Challenge - Song
Song: Summertime Dreaming sung by Kate Yanai
Photo taken by my nephew on the Flordia Gulf Coast
using Sea Side Kit

DDR Sea Breeze template challenge
using the July Template by Silke
Photos from our Padre Island time
Using Sea Side Kit

The next two pages were not for a challenge, but were because I fell in love this the Sea Saver Bundle and the fabulous kits.  I wanted to a photo journal of the adventure of building a boat dock with lift behind our house on PI
Page 1
Page 2
All three of the Sea Saver bundle kits were used for these two pages. 


Here are a few more DDR challenge pages I did using other kits by Star Song Studio
December Dawn Kit by Star Song Studio

DDR  Scraplift Layout
lifted from 'Let It Snow' by Andrea aka bombalurina59
Using December Dawn by Star Song Studio
PhotoMask: from A Lyrical Touch kit by Feli
Photo on the Jungfrau in the Alps 1991

La Jardin by Star Song Studio
DDR July 2012 Theme Challenge - ''Parts''
Use only a part of photo
I chose my greatgranddaugther's hands

You can find all of these kits at Star Song Studio's shops at DigiDesignResort, HeritageScraps, CoolScraps and E-scape and Scrap.
Have more challenges I am working on and will be posting those pages in the next week or so.  Hope you are enjoying seeing these pages.  Leave me a comment please. 

No comments:

Post a Comment