Monday, July 23, 2012

Stefairy and Scrap Angie have added me to their CT group. 

Have been admirer of these fabulous designers for quite some time.  Angie and I got to know each other when she was hosting some of the challenges at CoolScraps before the forum and gallery closed.  Ran across Stefairy over at Digital Design Den and fell in love with her romantic and dreamy kits.  Here are a few kits and some pages I made using them so you can see for yourself what fantastic designs these kits are.

Oriental Dream kit by Stefairy jumped right out and grabbed my attention... as I have daughters who belly-danced for several years.  I still have lots of photos of them to scrap and this kit is a dream come true.

Oriental Dream papers


This is a photo of my youngest daughter who visited us in Cario, Egypt when we lived there.  I was taking art lessons from a premier Egyptian artist, MonsourA.  He asked if she would pose for him and he presented her with the two sketches at the end of the session.

My hubby and I visited Athens, Greece for a summer vacation in the early 1990's.  I was looking for a kit use to scrap those precious memories.  When I saw Olympus by StefairyI knew I had found the right kit. 


Olympus Papers

Here we are visiting the famous sites in and around Athens.  This page reminds me of how close to the heavens I felt as we climbed up the hills to vist the ruins. 

Just wait, I will have more fabulous kits from these two designers in just a few weeks.  They have some fabulous kits that will be released soon. 

Stepfairy shops are at:


Cool Scrap :

 






Will have kits from Scrap Angie soon.  So keep watching this blog and see the adorable kit she will be releasing at the end of the month.

Scrap Angie's shops are at:







Had to pop back in to add a page I did for a challenge over at GoDigitalScrapbooking today.  This is using Sweet Acidity by Scrap Angel


Sweet acidity Papers

The challenge was to include some fruit shapes on a page.
Here is mine:
Love Summer Fruits

Just a fun, bright and vivid kit that had the right elements to show off some summer fruit along with my darling great-granddaughter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment