Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Busy day yesterday.  Spent the afternoon and evening working on a color challange at COOL SCRAPS.  Love the CU Fun Mix kit from KakleiDesigns.  Was only going to do a couple of things but ended up with lots of items.  Am putting them together in a kit.  Will be back later to post it here. 

This is one of my layouts I did this week for a challenge at Digidesign Resort (DDR). 


March 2012 Mixed - Digirecipe Challenge

Danica's day-dreamy expression started the song by Stephen Foster
 playing in my mind

Beautiful dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world, heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away!
Beautiful dreamer, queen of my song,
List while I woo thee with soft melody;
Gone are the cares of life's busy throng,
Beautiful dreamer, awake unto me!
Beautiful dreamer, awake unto me!

The soft hues in the papers and elements were a perfect compliment to the colors in the photo
Kit used: Someone Like You DDR collaboration

No comments:

Post a Comment