Thursday, March 22, 2012

Freebie Quick Page Contest

Cool Scraps is sponsoring a Quick Page Contest.  We got to work with this fabulous Spring themed kit -  Spring a Ling Ding Dong by PMarie:


You can find it in the Cool Scraps Store here

There is so many fun elements in the kit that it was hard to decide which ones to use for my freebie QP.  And there are lots of wonderful papers to play with, too. 


The QPs are all 12X12 full size 300 dpi pages PU only.  There will many more from other participants in the QP challenge.  Watch the QP Challenge Posts at Cool Scraps over the next couple of weeks to see them all.

Here are a few layouts I did with the QP I made:

I HAVE A YELLOW BOW, TOO

WHAT DO I SEE OUTSIDE MY WINDOW

This is my QP freebie:

SPRING IN THE FOREST
You can download it here
 
More exciting news.... one of my favorite designers, STAR SONG STUDIO is releasing a new kit - BLUE POPPY - this coming Monday, March 26th.  I am guest CT-ing for it.  Will be putting the layouts up that I made with this wonderful kit then.  You don't want to miss seeing the kit and the layouts I have done.  She has a FB link up for her TIME FOR TEA freebie kit posted on her blog.  Just press her name above to reach the blog.  Will be posting some of the layouts I make with it once the kit is released.

Please leave a comment if you download.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment