Monday, March 12, 2012

What a wonderful day this is.  The start of my new blog... Yeah!!

This will be the place where I share some of my interests - such as new sewing projects, my Red Hat chapter doings, and last but not least... my new interest in digi-scraping.  I will be showing some of the layouts I have been making, too. 

Yes, I have been spending a lot of time on the computer learning the Photoshop Elements 10.  My darling hubby bought the program as a Christmas present for me.  Love the program... now that I have learned how to use it a bit.  Would have been lost without the "Missing Manual - PSE 10" by Barbara Brundage - an O Reilly publication.  It is my 'bible' to PSE10.  I learn more each time I open it up and start creating a new layout with its clusters, backgrounds, elements and... of course... the photos.  So many ways to showcase those special events.

Must say a kind word about all the friendly folks I have found on several of digi-scraping sites.  Love the challenges there as that pushes me to learn and do more.  So many fabulously talented designers out there.  And love seeing all the layouts as they spark ideas and get the creative juices flowing. 

One of these days... I may even become a Creative Team member for a designer or digi-forum.  Oh, be still my heart! 

5 comments:

  1. Wow this is so exciting, congrats on your blog. I am hoping to have my blog up this month. CTing is great fun and a wonderful way to get around the scrapping world. Good luck with this.:-)Hugs Paddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation on your new blogsie darling! Hugs, Addie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely looking start to your blog. I cant wait to see how it grows

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done ! I love the font, and your layout, too :) Beautiful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good Kay2...love the blog and the colours :)

    ReplyDelete