Thursday, March 29, 2012

DigiDesignResort Progressive Challenge Final Steps

What an exciting challenge this has been.  It really makes you think about what you might want to add and have a semi-plan to follow... if the steps and additons allow. 
The final steps were to add:
Element of your choice
Title, journaling and/or wordart

I chose to add another paper as I knew by step 3 that I wanted it and where to place it. 
Also added the Title:  "Song of Love".

Final Layout
I was really hoping that we could add 2-3 additional elements but it was not to be for this progresive challenge. This was a fun challenge and really enjoyed seeing where it took us.  Looking forward to participating in another progressive challenge in the future. 

But, I did decide to go ahead and add what I wanted to the layout...... the elements that I couldn't add to the progressive ---- a harp and sheet music.   They aren't very large but I think they finish the layout and add to the theme of the layout. Also added a second musical staff and notes.  This layout will be part of the Wedding Album I am working on...... very slowly.


Katie's Song Of Love

Credits:  Kit for main parts -
Tangerine Dream by AnnKa Studio
(collab by Star Song Studio and KakleiDesigns)
Key: Royal Splendor by NumbBumm
Musical Staff and notes:  Spring Song by DDR collab
Harp and Sheet music: Song of the Heart by Annka Studio

I hope you have enjoyed this journey in the progressive challenge with me.  Have more layouts coming.  Another another new kit from Annka Studio is in the works.  You will want to pop back and see this delighful kit. 

Love reading the comments, so please feel free to leave them here.

1 comment:

  1. This layout is beautifully done!
    Thank you for the visit in my blog and for your comment, very much appreciated!
    Have a great end of weekend.

    ReplyDelete