Sunday, March 25, 2012

Great News... I am now a Creative Team Member for Star Song Studio.

Was asked to join the rest of the fabulous CT group after she saw the layouts I did as a guest CT.  I am thrilled beyond measure.  And to celebrate - here is the newest AnnKa Studio [Star Song Studio and KakleiDesigns collaberation]... Song of the Heart that has just been released: 



Song of the heart is a vintage, Heritage kit made in gorgeous green tones and stunning, unique textures and embellishments, a perfect fit for your daily memories. The kit includes: 26 papers of 12x12 inches-JPG-300dpi and 91 unique assorted elements at 300dpi-PNG format.

It can be found at the following stores:

Here are the two layouts I designed with this kit:

Daddy's Little Girl

Words: Song lyrics- ''Daddy's Little Girl'' by Horace Gerlach

Music Fills My Life

Be sure to come back tomorrow to see Star Song Studio's new kit - Blue Poppy.  I will have a special little suprise in addition to layouts designed from it. 

2 comments:

  1. I love these beautiful layouts that you created.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog! I always see you around the forums but didn't know you had a blog until today. Love your work and hope to see more of them!

    Janelle
    Of Pinks and Fairy Tales

    ReplyDelete