Friday, April 27, 2012

A new look for my blog

Yes, that is a new blog header you see!  Many, many thanks to Kyra at With A Russian Dutch Heart for allowing me to use some of the elements from one of her fabulous kits - 'Weaving Dreams' for it.  Click on her blog name above to reach her blog and see what fantastic kits she there. 

Krya was one of the first designers that I started collecting kits from when I began digi-scraping.  So many wonderful kits and they are free for your personal use.   She is one fantastic lady - so sharing and kind with lots of encouraging words for others. 

Finally realized that instead of trying to center the image... I should make it larger.  LOL.... That got it spaced right. 

Have some new page layouts from new kits coming up soon.  So come back soon to see them.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your "advertisement". I am honoured by your sweet words. I tried to look into the new blogger design stuff, how to center the header, but I have no clou. I must have done it once in the old one, but it stays nicely centered on the new one too LOL.
    If you cannot figure it out, may be I have someone who can help you. Let me know and I will mail you the email address okay?
    I think the header fits beautiful to you background.
    I was so comfortable at last with the "old"blogger dashboard and template designer etc. and now they've changed it again. It should be easier, but it's a new adventure for me. Glad I figured out the usual things, ROFL.
    Have a fine weekend
    Kyra

    ReplyDelete