Thursday, April 5, 2012

Lots of new layouts done.

Been busy working on layouts for the Challenges as the different forums.  It is always a busy and exciting time at the first of the month finding out what is on the agenda.  Love the challenges that push me into creating new and fun layouts.  Have a couple of them that I am especially happy with so will share them with you.

This first one is from a scraplift challenge at Cool Scraps.

Treasures of the Deep
Kit used:  Treasure of Atlantis
by Star Song Studios
available at here at Cool Scraps Store for a limited time

Added several of KakleiDesigns new kits to my collection this past week so have been using them for some of the challenges.  Have not done fantasy type layouts so this was a new adventure for me.

When An Angel Cries
Kit used:  Falling Angels
by KakleiDesigns
available at both Cool Scraps and DigiDesignResort stores
Template: April Template by Silke

I am in love with angels in this kit and the wonderful colors and beautiful papers. 

This layout has a special place in my heart.  The challenge was to scrap someone or something that made you proud.  I chose my great-granddaughter and her loving care of her younger sister. 

Proud Nana
Kit used: Lazy Days - a DDR collaberation

Really excited about a couple of new kits that will soon be released by Star Song Studio and Annka Studio [Star Song Studio and KakleiDesign collab ] in the next  couple of weeks,   Please come back to see some layouts for them in the next week or two. You don't want to miss them.   





No comments:

Post a Comment