Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Spring Hope by BooLand Designs is available now.

What a wonderful Kit this is.




This is how the designer describes the kit:

Spring is so full of hope. From the moment we start to see blossoms bloom and lambs frolicking we feel filled with hope for the fresh start and, if you are anything like me, it’s a time to start looking forward with lifted spirit to achieving all those little tasks we put aside over the winter time. Tasks like clearing old closets and giving the old homestead a lick of fresh paint. For me, it’s the time when all the old grey days are washed away and bathed in the fresh spring air filling me with hope and even excitement at all the possibilities life has to offer in the year ahead. I hope you’ll find as much pleasure from this Springs Hope Collection as I have in creating it.


Here are some layouts I did using this kit:

Love of a Child

TST 8

Glamorous at TST 8

No comments:

Post a Comment