Sunday, April 15, 2012

Some new pages I finished this week

Been producting pages right and left this week.  So much fun to be busy making layouts that I really love.  Here are a few of them.  I hope you enjoy seeing them.

This first one was done for a scraplift challenge at Nuts4Digi forum

My Fairy Princesses
It is based on  Spring Time’ layout by Franlk

This next one was also done for a challenge at Nuts4Digi.

Wonder of a Child
Kit: Peach Delight by Nutkin Tailz Designs

And yet one more page from Nuts4Digi challenges

Easter 2012
Kit: Summer Afternoon Bits and Pieces by NutkinTailzDesigns

Come over this fun forum and join in the challenges. 





1 comment:

  1. Love the layout with my Fairy princess kit!
    And what a great model at the picture LOL!
    Thanks for letting me know.
    Hugs
    Kyra

    ReplyDelete